Mold Remediation From Superior Restoration and Remodeling
Get Rid of Mold for Your Health, for Good
The removal and remediation of mold is only a job for knowledgeable professionals. The improper handling of mold can actually release spores into the area, worsening the problem and putting your health at risk. The mold remediation experts at Superior Restoration and Remodeling possess the appropriate equipment and training to ensure your home is clean and safe for years to come. It is especially important to call in a pro in the following scenarios:
- You suspect there is mold in your HVAC system.
- You’ve been the victim of a flood.
- You can see a large mold infestation.
- Containment: Skilled technicians isolate the area of contamination to minimize the spread of mold spores to other areas of your home or building. Technicians will be protected by wearing respirators, gloves, Tyvek suits and eye protection.
- Filtration: Air from the contaminated area is pulled out by negative air machines through a series of HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters. These machines run continuously throughout the project. Mold spores, dust and other airborne debris are removed from the air.
- Removal & Cleanup: Contaminated materials that cannot be adequately cleaned are removed in sealed plastic bags for disposal according to mold remediation standards. Professional-grade cleaning solutions and antimicrobial cleaners will be used to remove the remainder of the mold.
- Structural Repair, Replacement & Modification: If moisture is still present, no level of remediation effort will be successful. The source and cause of the moisture must be eliminated.
- Prevention: To prevent reoccurrence of mold growth, humidity control will be established with a dehumidifier set to 50% humidity or less.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Superior Restoration and Remodeling provides mold inspection, testing and remediation for homeowners in the NYC area. Call us today at (631) 285-1150 or fill out our online form to learn more about our mold remediation process.