Is Superior Restoration licensed?
Yes, we are a New York State licensed company, insured, and carry workers’ compensation insurance.
What is the difference between Superior Restoration and other commercial cleaning companies?
- We are an industry leader with more than 25 years of experience in professional commercial and residential cleaning, and restoration services using state of the art equipment and cutting edge technology.
- We provide customized high-quality services for all business types and sizes.
- We offer competitive pricing and free estimates.
- We have quality trained, supervised and uniformed employees.
- We only hire staff who we believe will adhere to our high standards and fit our brand.
- We are available to serve you 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including emergency services.
When is it safe to go back to a contaminated area?
- Right now, there is no definitive answer as to how long the virus can remain active outside a human being. CDC and WHO estimate anywhere from 4 to 17 days.
- The only safe way to go back to an area where an infected person has been is after a thorough decontamination with chemicals qualified by the EPA to do a deep clean. Some household brand products are capable of killing the virus including Lysol or Clorox wipes and household bleach. But a deep and thorough clean is required. Simply wiping surfaces with disinfectant will not kill the virus.
- Please contact us or your local disinfection service for professional advice to clean your workspace.
How often do I need to sanitize?
- Unfortunately, no one has a clear answer. Scientists and doctors do not yet know if a person can be reinfected after initial infection or builds immunity.
- The NYC Department of Health has advised that they now assume the entire population will be exposed to the coronavirus in the coming weeks. Based on that, we recommend that workspaces and buildings that remain open immediately take steps to sanitize and disinfect all spaces. We recommend getting on a maintenance schedule to protect your workplace on an ongoing basis. OPTIONS: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and One-time service
What services do you provide to disinfect and protect against Coronaviruses?
- Our disinfecting process for the coronavirus is the same as with any other virus or bacteria. EPA has qualified the products we use to kill the Coronavirus based on their study of the virus.
- Our products are all hospital grade disinfectants in ULV (Ultra Low Volume) spray form. This ensures that it reaches every surface, crevice, and hard to reach spaces.
- In addition to our products, we are also making sure our team members are sanitizing or using fresh personal protective equipment for each job and sanitizing vehicles before and after each job to stop cross-contamination.
- By applying our EPA registered patented protective coating, which creates a molecular bonding to all clean surfaces that can last up to 90 days.
Have you changed your pricing for Coronavirus disinfections?
- No. It would be unethical for any person to charge more simply because it’s the current Coronavirus pandemic.
- Our pricing is based on site evaluation and size.
- Location – we serve New York. Distances and tolls affect pricing.
- Size – we calculate the cubic footage of area covered.