When selecting a company to provide Coronavirus Disinfection Services, it is imperative that you select a company that is OSHA compliant and follows all CDC guidance regarding Coronavirus.
General Duty Clause, 29 USC 654, section 5(a)(1) requires that employers protect their employees from recognized hazards.
“Each employer shall furnish to each of his employees employment and a place of employment which are free from recognized hazards that are causing or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm to his employees.”
Additionally, the coronavirus is not listed as an exception to recording an occupational illness in 29 CFR 1904.5(b)(2). This means that if an employee contracts COVID-19 from another employee or through occupational exposure on a cleaning job, the illness is recordable on the OSHA log for that business. If it results in job restriction, days away or fatality, this is also required to be recorded.
There’s a requirement to contact OSHA to actually REPORT a fatality or hospitalization if it is from Coronavirus. In the case of a death, an OSHA inspection and investigation would follow and could result in a fine if the company didn’t take measures when they knew about it and should have.
CLEANING SCHEDULES FOR ALL BUDGETS: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and One-time options
When it comes to cleaning surfaces and objects, traditional dry and wet dusting tends to be the first method that comes to mind. While these cleaning techniques are tried and true, they do little more than spread filth around, unless the rags used are washed regularly. Dry dusting kicks up resting particles, redistributing them into the air and onto other surfaces. Wet dusting can involve harmful cleaning chemicals and make it hard to reach certain spots or objects. For sensitive places, like clean rooms, R&D labs, healthcare facility cleaning, and schools, there’s a more effective method for stripping dirt, dust, and germs from surfaces that require specialized sanitation: Electro Static spray.
How Ultra Low Volume Atomizing Disinfecting & Sanitizing Services Work
Ultra Low Volume Atomizing Disinfection eradicates stubborn germs that can cause illness. This type of disinfectant aggressively adheres to surfaces and objects, completely sanitizing them.
- A More Complete Disinfection: Ultra Low Volume Atomizing Disinfection completely covers indoor areas, with a uniform, wraparound mist that helps its liquid droplets reach areas that are hidden from sight. With its evenly coated mist, Ultra Low Volume Atomizing Disinfection more easily disinfects those hard-to-reach areas, like the underside of a chair.
- Stops the Spread of Infection: This powerful disinfectant kills bacteria and viruses on contact.
- Longer Lasting: Ultra Low Volume Atomizing Disinfection aggressively adheres to surfaces and objects, lasting longer than conventional disinfecting and sanitizing services.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: With bacteria and viruses eliminated, the surrounding air is safer to breathe.
- Cost-Effective: By stopping the spread of illnesses, Ultra Low Volume Atomizing Disinfection reduces healthcare-related expenses.
Sectors For Use
- Gyms, Health Clubs, Spas, and Salons
- Daycares, schools, universities
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical and Dental Facilities
- Restaurants, Food Service and Kitchens
- Ambulances and First Responders
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores
- Theaters, Stadiums, Amusements Parks
- Hotels and Residential Buildings
Commercial Cleaning & Spray Sanitizing Services
All types of commercial buildings ranging from offices, educational institutions, churches, gyms, and hospitals are highly susceptible to various bacteria and germs, with severe cases of infestations reported on a regular basis.
We rely on non-corrosive sprays and powerful steam cleaning solutions that allow us to perform our tasks without interfering with the normal functions of office appliances, computers, outlets, microwave ovens, and the list goes on. All of the objects touched by employees, clients or members will be thoroughly disinfected and deodorized according to standards that are considered clinically clean. There is no rinse needed, and all of the products we work with are IICRC, EPA, and NSF approved and certified. This means it is safe to use them on various types of food contact surfaces.
We quickly spray away germs and bacteria to make your workplace and home safe for entry.
Ultra Low Volume Atomizing Disinfection and sanitizing services are now available for both our commercial and residential customers. For a free estimate, call us at (631) 285-1150 or fill out our online form. We look forward to serving you!
Looking for information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)? Check out the CDC’s website here.